Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Home Means Nevada

Calvin taught me the Nevada state song:

"Home means Nevada, Home means the hills,
Home means the sage and the pine.
Out by the Truckee, silvery rills,
Out where the sun always shines,
Here is the land which I love the best,
Fairer than all I can see.
Deep in the heart of the golden west
Home means Nevada to me"



We have had a lot of fun here with Calvin's family. Camden is constantly entertained with his uncles and aunts, and they with him.

This morning we woke up to trees and grass covered with frost; it was beautiful!

We also took some family pictures.


L-R: Top Row-Walter, Sonja, Laiel, Meagan, Katie, Calvin, Ashton
Bottom Row-McKay, Ivan, Camille, Camden

1 comment:

Becky Young said...

Hey Ashton, your baby is so cute!! You should check out my blog sometime.