Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Days

So I haven't written a post for a little while, but not much has been going on! Calvin is getting back into the school routine and Camden and I are enjoying being at home. I'm working hard to increase our rentals at the lodge and Calvin is just trying to make sure he graduates! We're also working hard to sell our house. We'd really like to get things settled so we can make some plans for North Carolina. If you know anyone who wants to buy a very nice house for a great price in Spanish Fork, let us know!
Camden is growing quickly and changing quickly! It seems like every time I do the laundry, I take clothes out of his dresser that have gotten too small. He has two little teeth that have come in on the bottom, and two that are really close on the top.

He is also getting very close to crawling...ah! It is so cute to see him try. He can get up on his hands and knees, and then he just rocks back and forth. He's getting pretty good at the army crawl.
We've been able to spend some time with my family the last couple of weeks, which has been a lot of fun. This last weekend was my dad's birthday, so we went up and had a nice BBQ dinner and just talked and watched a movie. On Saturday we spent time running errands and just enjoying being together.
Well, that's about all I have to say right now! Things are good!

No comments: