Friday, May 15, 2009

We Made It!

Our journey began last Sunday as we left Farmington, Utah and headed east.  The journey finally came to an end on Wednesday afternoon as we pulled into Durham, North Carolina.  While the journey was quite long, it was an amazing adventure.  We were able to drive across the United States and see the different landscapes and some different people.  Ashton summed up the cultural unity of the United States by stating that you could always expect a McDonalds to be at the next exit.  Anyway, as I am not the typical blog author (in fact, I am only testing some software) I will end for now. 

4 comments:

Becky Young said...

Glad you guys made it safe!!

Marina said...

Welcome to NC! Glad you made it safe! I'd love to hear about your trip!

BrooklynKay said...

Ashton!
I love you lots and I'm glad that you made it there safely!! Call me soon!! I love you!

Mike and Lauren said...

Can't wait to see what your new home is like!