Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Buddies

Camden and Coulton are buddies.  They love spending time together.  I know I'm behind, but here are some pictures, in no particular order, of my darling little boys having some fun together!


The boys love to take baths together.  We fill up the tub with bubbles and toys and they have a lot of fun.  When I take Coulton out to get his pajamas on and let Camden stay in for a few minutes longer, Camden says, "Hey, I need a friend in here still!"

 
 
 


Camden is so good at being a big brother.  He loves to help with Coulton.  Here he is helping feed Coulton his rice cereal and baby food.  Camden likes to mix the rice cereal and pour the baby food into a bowl.
 
 



For Valentine's Day, we sent some fun Valentine's packages.  The boys enjoyed helping me put them together.
 

We often walk over to the playground near our house.  The boys like to slide and swing together.  On this day, Camden picked his and Coulton's matching shirts to wear!
 

 


We stay busy with lots of chores to do around the house!  The boys like to play in the laundry basket while I fold the clothes. 
 

You can see Camden trying to help Coulton hold still and look at the camera :)
 

And finally...the boys like to ride around in the truck together in the back seat!  We often take drives as a family and look for new places to see. 
 

We truly love our boys and hope they continue to enjoy being together!  I will keep working on posting more regularly!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the update! I can't believe how big Coulton is! He's so cute!

Katie Nicole said...

Yay! I have been waiting for a update on you guys. I have been wondering how you guys have been doing lately. I can't believe how big Coulton is now! Looks they are great buddies. Give my hugs to Camden and Coulton. Love you all!

Heidi said...

Awesome! I love the pictures! Reminds me of you and Amy. We love you!! Mom

Grandma said...

Coulton is growing up soooo fast !! They are cute good friends together