Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hogle Zoo




Back at the beginning of our summer in Utah, we took the boys to the zoo.  Here we have the classic Hogle Zoo pose at the lion drinking fountain!  I am sure I have had quite a few pictures taken of me here throughout my lifetime.  I wish I had them so that I could show you a progression :) 




We had a lot of fun exploring the zoo with Brooklyn and my Mom on one of the coldest days of the month! 

When we were watching the Tiger, he opened his eyes and looked right at us!  It was crazy!




Brooklyn and the boys tried to measure up with the gorilla.  It took quite a while to get this picture! 

Behind Brooklyn and my Mom is the elephant-working for his hay!

The boys always love sitting on these statues throughout the zoos. 


Camden loves to pose!

And here is our tribute to one of our favorite shows, Swamp People-this is a 14 foot alligator!
 
The boys loved seeing all of the animals at the zoo.  Thanks for going with us Mom and Brooklyn!


1 comment:

Grandma said...

YEA...Lion Drinking Fountain AND a Lion....Ashton with her boys, sister and Mother....so GREAT