Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a handful!

Camden has become quite the handful! I finally got my computer working again (my power cord stopped working so I ordered a new one, and it took a while to get the right one) so here are some pictures from the last couple weeks. Camden has become quite mobile. He loves to climb, crawl, and get his hands on anything and everything. I have to watch him a little closer these days!
We had a nice holiday weekend. On Friday, Calvin and I went on an early Valentine's date while my mom watched Camden. On Saturday and Sunday, we went up to the lodge to do some work. There is so much snow there! On Monday we went back to my parents house and helped with some projects there. It was a good weekend!

1 comment:

Courtney Paul said...

good luck baby-proofing! Say goodbye to within Camden's grasp.