Monday, February 23, 2009

8 Miles!

Okay, this may not sound like a big deal to some of you, but Calvin and I went on an 8 mile walk on Saturday afternoon. Calvin actually went 10 miles because he jogged a mile farther and then came back the extra mile while Camden and I took a break. When we started out, I told Calvin there was no way I was going to walk 8 miles, but I made it!
We went along the Provo River Trail, which is actually really nice! Camden got to ride on Calvin's back the whole time. He stuck it out the first 4 miles, but on the 4 back, he fell asleep. The weather on Saturday was perfect. It was so nice to get outside and enjoy some sunshine.
We had a really good weekend. On Friday night we went to the BYU men's volleyball game. They won! Camden looked great in his BYU hat. Calvin's excited to get him a Duke hat and turn him from a Cougar cub into a little Blue Devil. I'm not so sure about taking care of a Blue Devil!

1 comment:

DannyandAmy said...

That sounds like fun Ash. On Saturday Danny and I went on a 5 mile jog. I didn't think I'd make that either...but somehow I did. Love you!