Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ultimate Housewife

Today I feel like the ultimate housewife. I cleaned our garbage can in the kitchen. It was gross. There was green stuff growing on the bottom and it smelled terrible. I was thinking I should just throw it away and get a new one, but the thirfty wife in me said no. Haha, so, I devised an amazing plan. I boiled a pot of water and poured it into the garbage can along with some bleach. I shut the lid and thirty minutes later, it was perfectly clean! Here is the after picture. I wish I would have taken a before. So that's it! That's how exciting my life is! Haha.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

isn't boiling water and bleach like AMAZING! That is MY personal plan of attack of choice... Less work and looks MUCH BETTER! Good work out of you!

Mike and Lauren said...

This made me laugh out loud. You are hilarious and have definitely developed a stronger thrifty side :)

Courtney Paul said...

Hahaha, I'm with Lauren on this one. I seriously laughed and just thought... Only Ashton would post this! Good idea too. I'm all about scrub free cleaning. Any other ideas?

Carrie said...

I love you Ash! You make a wonderful "thrifty wife". I would eat out of that trash can it's so clean!