Monday, April 6, 2009

Catching Up


It seems like catching up is what I am trying to do every day! I will now try to catch up on our blog.

Well, we sold our house and moved out. We are so lucky to have such a great family. My sisters came and helped clean and helped put on an awesome yard sale. I've never had a yard sale before, and let me tell you, I never knew people would pay for such junk! I also never knew I had so much junk to sell!

My parents are letting us stay at thier house in Farmington until we head off to North Carolina. They are in Hawaii right now with my two youngest sisters, so we've had the house to ourselves. This is Camden in his new bedroom; the large closet in our room.

We had a nice general conference weekend. Calvin had a mission reunion on Friday night, and on Saturday night we went down to Provo again for a bridal shower for my friend Carrie. Calvin just turned in his last paper this week, so it was nice to finally spend some time together. We have been so busy trying to pack and move, plus Calvin trying to make sure he graduates, it has been hard to find time to just relax and have fun.

Just like everyone else, we are ready to be done with Winter! I really hope that with this Easter weekend, Spring will come and we will be done with snow for good.




2 comments:

Katie Nicole said...

Wow! Camden is getting big!!! :)

Marina said...

Hey! When are you guys moving out here? We'll definitely have to go out to dinner when you get here!!