Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Springtime is Here


We are so excited for the sunny, warm weather! Today, Camden and I helped weed and plant flowers. Camden had a lot of fun playing in the dirt and pulling on the plants.
We are also so excited for Calvin to graduate!! He finished his last final yesterday. Now he just has to finish up his TA grading work and then walk across that stage! I really can't believe this part of our lives is over. We will be leaving BYU. How lucky we are to have had this great school play a part in our lives. So many little things came together allowing us to meet and be married; it really is amazing how many things you could name that had they been just a little bit different, we never would be where we are today. I am so grateful for those little things that made all the difference in my life.
So in just a few short weeks, we will be heading out to North Carolina. I am going to cherish every last minute I have here with my family. I am so glad we've had this time to spend with them and I'm grateful for thier hospitality. We are going to miss them!


Camden is becoming more and more vocal. Here's a little video.

2 comments:

Courtney Paul said...

Good ol' BYU. Nothing beats that little city. Good luck with the move.

Becky Young said...

We are also enjoying the sunny weather! It just makes me so happy! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Good luck with all of your new adventures coming up!