Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Summer Time, Sweet Summer Time

Well, I don't really have anything specific to talk about for the last couple of weeks! I'm just going to put up a few videos that I think the grandparents will enjoy and some pictures of the things we've been doing! Calvin is studying hard to finish strong in his summer classes. The last day of class is this Wednesday and finals begin next Monday and go through Friday. Then we will move into our new apartment! I am so excited to go get all of our stuff out of our storage unit and unpack! We've also ordered some new furniture, which I can't wait to get. So that's the update!


Here is Camden rolling around on the floor, I thought it was entertaining :)
This is Camden at my friend Nayoung's house. He loved the piano.

Put your mouse over the slideshow and click the bubble on the left side to see captions.

No comments: