Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camden Loves...

POPCORN

DRIVING CARS

PLAYING OUTSIDE

AND GETTING DIRTY!

This morning, Camden and I went to our Stake Pioneer Day celebration. Camden had a lot of fun with this game-the buffalo chip toss. They were made out of some kind of foam and painted brown. When I got home and told Calvin about the game, he told me that they used to play a similar game but with real cow pies! Yuck! We are having a lot of fun with Camden now that he is turning into a little boy and is gaining his own personality and developing likes and dislikes.

Update on other things-Calvin is working hard to prepare for his exams next week. Wish him luck! I'm so proud of him for his dedication and hard work with school and I'm grateful for how much time he still manages to spend with Camden and me. We're excited for him to be done and to have a couple weeks off! It will be nice to get moved in to our own place and then to spend some time with both of our families.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the updates! We love seeing what you're doing. Good Luck to Calvin on the Testing. We can't wait to see you! Love, Mom