Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carvers


Look at the view from our back window! The leaves here are changing and everything is so beautiful.


Last night we had so much fun carving our pumpkins! From my radio win, I got a gift certificate to a Halloween store, so we got this fun pumpkin carving kit with all the tools, etc. I must say, it worked much better than regular knives and spoons for cutting and scooping!

Camden had fun sticking his hand in the pumpkin and feeling the slimy inside. He also liked trying to put all the different tops on each pumpkin.

The finished product! Calvin's is on the left, mine's the middle, and Camden's (also carved by Calvin) is on the right. I hope they last until Saturday!


7 comments:

Katie Nicole said...

You guys did great job on the pumpkins! They all look great! Have a fun Halloween! :)

Heidi said...

Thanks for giving us another post and something to look at!

Do you have trick or treaters like we do here?

Love you.

Dad

Grandma said...

I like the one with the TOOTHY smile and his hand IN the pumpkin ...BEST...

love to you ALL

G Grandma Anita

DannyandAmy said...

The view of the leaves looks so pretty! We love you!

Courtney Paul said...

I think if I lived there I would be laying out in that hammock all day. How beautiful!

Love the pumpkins!

John and Melanie said...

hee hee I love finding new blogs! (I meant to tell you, your pumpkins looked awesome) Camden is so stinkin cute :-)

James and Melissa said...

I was excited to find your blog! Your pumpkins are awesome (and I can't believe you won something from the radio!). We love you guys!