Saturday, March 20, 2010

My kid is a genius!

Do all parents think this about their children? Or maybe just their firstborn (I can say that, I am the first born...haha)? Because I think Camden is a genius! Last night, he was taking blocks out of a container, and he started COUNTING! Well, maybe it was only, "one, two, free" and then some mumbling that sounded like "eight, ten" but I thought it was amazing! We've just been recently counting on his fingers, etc, and I was totally surprised when he started counting his blocks.

He does things every day that just amaze me! He is learning so many new words, how to understand things I am saying to him, and just growing so fast! I am so lucky to be his mother! He is so polite, saying "peas" and "ay-do" (it sounds like "ay" like "nay") all the time. If you don't say you're welcome, he keeps saying "ay-do, ay-do, ay-d0" louder and louder.

Anyway, he is definitely the cutest and smartest little boy that I know!

3 comments:

BrooklynKay said...

He's definitely the cutest and smartest little boy that I know too!!

Marian said...

When I met Camden I thought both "That is what crazy little boys are like," and "I want Alden to be just like that!" Camden really is such a fun, smart kid!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see him--and you in May!