Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend On My Own!

Wow! It has been so weird here without Calvin and Camden! It has been really nice to be able to get things done (uninterrupted) including some work projects, cleaning, getting my hair cut, going shopping by myself, etc. I also was able to spend some fun time with some friends, watching a movie and watching the Duke vs. UNC basketball game. While it's been nice, I'm excited to have my boys back! I am really excited because tomorrow I am picking them up and we're headed to Philadelphia for a little spring break trip!

This is our hotel:
Calvin was looking for places on Travelocity, and found this 4 star Hyatt. He thought it was $120 per night, but then realized when he put the dates in and we were staying two nights, it was actually $240 per night! I was on Hotwire, and saw a 4 star hotel in the same area, which also had a pool, for $99 per night. So we decided to go ahead and book it. When we got the confirmation, it turned out to be the same place! Yay for Hotwire! I am very excited to be going on the trip! The next post will be all about it.

Here are a couple pictures Katie sent me of Camden playing and having fun in Nevada!


2 comments:

Katie Nicole said...

Had tons of fun with Camden over the weekend. Thank-you so much for letting Camden come with Calvin to Nevada. It was great to see them and have fun with Camden. Hope we will ge to see you guys soon... Have a BLAST in Philadelphia! Love you all! :)

Courtney Paul said...

I can't believe that Hotwire deal. Way to go! You guys always seem to be up to fun.