Friday, July 8, 2011

Videos of Camden

The day has arrived! I am scheduled to be induced sometime today-so instead of waiting for my water to break or waiting for contractions, we are waiting for a phone call! I am so excited to welcome another little boy into our family. However, with all the excitement over the new baby, I hope this little boy knows how much we love him :) I thought I'd put up these videos so that you can be reminded of how much you love him too. Wish us luck!


Camden is a great singer-he was just singing this song in the car one day when we were waiting for Calvin.




Camden loves to talk to people when we are out; here he is waving to all the cars while eating his ice cream from Baskin Robbins.







These are just a couple of videos from Camden's birthday. I already had this one on the post from his Birthday, but some people said it didn't work when they tried to watch it, so this should work better.




Camden was so cute when he was opening his presents, he kept saying "Wow, thank you guys!" before he even knew what it was :)




We love our Camden and can't wait for him to be a big brother!

No comments: