Sunday, October 30, 2011

To the Rescue!




Look at these good-looking boys!  Camden told me he wanted to be a fireman for Halloween-so we dressed Coulton up as his dalmatian and his truck up as his fire truck!  Thanks to Calvin, we were able to pull off making these costumes ourselves.  We stayed up very late the night before the party and got them done.  







Coulton loved eating these little paws :) 


And here is Camden driving his truck for the trunk-or-treat. It was a huge hit!
Here's a short video of Camden driving.


We sure love these boys!



Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Cutest Fireman I ever saw !!!!!
And I love the Doggie !!!!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, I love it! Camden you are an awesome fireman and Coulton is the cutest puppy I've ever seen! Good work Ashton! The fire truck was so clever! Love you!