Friday, November 4, 2011

Brothers




I love having two little boys!  (Camden would correct me and tell me he is a big boy, haha.)  Camden is also enjoying having a little brother, and Calvin couldn't be happier about having these boys.  Camden has been pulling around his wagon with his bicycle lately and was excited to give Coulton a ride! 

 


Camden also likes to hold Coulton and asks me all the time if he can hold his baby brother.

These boys love being together!
And napping together...


Sometimes I get them to take a nap at the same time, which is awesome!

They also love to take baths together.  If I get Coulton out of the tub before Camden is ready to get out, Camden says, hey, I need a friend!


Here's Camden and Coulton enjoying some warm blankets that just came out of the dryer.



Camden loves having a baby brother, but can't wait until Coulton is old enough to run with him and play tackle!


I love these boys!

No comments: