Monday, November 28, 2011

Fall in North Carolina

Of the three years we've been in North Carolina, Fall this year has been the most beautiful.  The weather has been nice for such a long time that the fall colors stayed for a very long time.  We may finally be to the end of our 70 degree days-so here's a recap!  I love my boys!  We were able to have a few nice picnics outside while enjoying the beautiful weather and colors. 

Here's a picture from a walk on the trail near our house.



I also thought I'd take a few pictures around our complex so that our family members who haven't been here could see what it's like!  Below, you can see the end of our favorite bench and our hammock down by the pond.


Here's Camden sitting down by the pond, we were outside riding his bike and he asked me to take his picture.


This is the front of the building where we live.  You can see Calvin's black truck and my blue camry.  Our door is right in front of Calvin's truck and the windows on the bottom and top left are our house. 

Here's another view of the pond and the back from the sidewalk.

This is taken across from the pond, if you turn right on that street, that goes to our building.

Here's the playground at our complex.  Camden loves to climb up the ladder and across the monkey bars above the swings.

We went again this year to the North Carolina State Fair.  Camden got to milk a cow and afterward got some chocolate milk from their dairy.   



Coulton had fun at the fair too!  We got to see animals, huge pumpkins and watermelons, and watched some freestyle motocross riders and BMX bikers.
I got to climb the wall and I made it to the top :)   We all had a lot of fun at the fair!




I also got to take the boys on an outing with some other ladies and kids in our ward to see Farmer Mark at his local farm.  Although we could see most of these things at our parent's houses, it was fun to get out and see some animals :)

Camden liked the chickens-I can't wait until I can have some of my own!


A big pig!
Then we got to pick a pumpkin from the "pumpkin patch." 




It has been a beautiful Fall and we have really enjoyed the beautiful weather and leaves!  We will miss these warm days!

No comments: