Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Calvin!

We had a really fun surprise Birthday party for Calvin on Saturday. If you know me, you know that I am terrible at keeping secrets, but I tried really hard and didn't even tell Calvin. It also helped that he has been very busy with school and didn't have the time to try to convince me to tell him. So here was the plan. We didn't have TV installed at our house yet, so I called and had the cable company come over and set up our cable. I didn't even tell him that we had TV all week. We have the MTN on our city cable, so I planned to have a party and watch the BYU vs Utah game. On Saturday, Calvin left to work on some schoolwork at BYU. While he was gone, my family arrived and we set up everything for the party. We had so much food! The party was a lot of fun. We ate and watched the game on the big screen. It was so much fun to have everyone over and celebrate Calvin's 23rd Birthday! Too bad Max Hall wasn't having as good of a night...

No comments: