Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Camden just looked darling in his Tiger outfit! Unfortunately, by the time we got him in it, he was just too tired to stay up any longer! He missed the pumpkin carving, but we got some cute pictures of him with the pumpkin today :)

I have to say, this might be one of the best pumpkins I've ever carved. With Calvin's help, I got a little more creative than I usually do. I told him I thought it would be cool to do something with a neat pattern, and he told me I really had been missing out. I've always just carved some face on my pumpkin, nothing too neat. Well...here it is!


Update-we just got home tonight from a movie and some neighborhood delinquents smashed my pumpkin :( I'm sad.

1 comment:

DannyandAmy said...

Camden is so cute! And the pumpkin looks fun!