Thursday, June 4, 2009

First Birthday and First Steps!

A first Birthday plus some first steps made for an exciting day! I can't believe it has been an entire year since we were in the hospital with our new baby boy. I had no idea how hard and how rewarding being a parent would be. We really love Camden.
For the Birthday, we had a party with some presents, some cake, and some ice cream. Camden absolutely loves ice cream, but he wasn't quite sure what to think of the huge slice of cake in front of him.

The day ended with Camden finally deciding to take some steps on his own. We had a lot of fun sending him back and forth between Mom and Dad taking more and more steps each time. What a great day!

4 comments:

Katie Nicole said...

Yah for Camden! :D Hope you guys are having a great time in North Carolina. Take care!

melbelle41 said...

Happy Birthday Camden! He is so cute and getting so big!

Becky Young said...

How exciting! I can't beleive he's already 1. Time flys by so fast.

DannyandAmy said...

Camden looks so big! I miss you guys too! I had a crazy dream last night where Calvin had a mohawk and I was worried about the influence he'd have on Camden :) lol...love ya!