Saturday, June 20, 2009

We Love Grandma!


My mom, or grandma as she goes by now, came for a visit this week! We had so much fun just spending time together-playing with Camden and showing her around town a little. Camden loved having his grandma here and I loved having some company during the day. Calvin was nice to let us have some fun even while he had to go to school. I love her so much and I am sad she is already gone! We can't wait until she's back with my dad and Emily and Brooklyn in August. We miss all of our family and wish you could all be here!
This is the cute farm blanket my mom and I (mostly my mom) worked on while she was here.

Turtle and ducks at the Sarah P. Duke gardens-we had fun feeding them!

Camden's new cowboy hat-Birthday present from Grandma

A little bit of walking! Yay!

1 comment:

Katie Nicole said...

Whoo! We were clapping for Camden! It's so exciting to see him walking! :D