Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The New Place


We are so excited to be moved in to our new place! The last few weeks have been SO busy! Calvin finished up classes, we moved into our new place, and then had my family in town to visit, then flew out to Nevada to visit Calvin's family. We're still here in Nevada, but I thought I should catch up on a few things.

We LOVE our new apartment! It has been so long since we've been in our own place with our own things. When we left UT, we sold all of our furniture and got rid of a lot of stuff. So Calvin's main job was putting together all of our new furniture! It was nice to be able to choose where we were going to live, and then to buy some furniture that would work well in the new apartment. Here are some pictures! We love our "pond view" unit. We also got a new grill for our patio-which is really nice!






2 comments:

Becky Young said...

Looks great!

Carrie said...

Looks super cute. I think we have the same kitchen table. I love it!