Friday, February 5, 2010

What's going on in the Winder home....

Last week I was making some rolls and Camden saw where I took the flour out of the cupboard. I went into the living room to answer a phone call, and when I came back a couple minutes later, Camden and the kitchen were covered in flour. So then I took the bag out of the cupboard while I was cleaning up, and Camden had fun climbing inside. What a silly little boy!



The other day, Camden kept wanting to pour his juice from one cup to another, so I decided to get out some water and tupperware and let him go for it. He had a lot of fun!



Yesterday, I had some dishes drying on the counter. Camden and I were playing in the living room when we heard a crash in the kitchen. The casserole dish had slid off the counter and crashed into a million pieces. It really scared us!


We've also had fun playing outside. We put up some pine cones covered in peanut butter and bird seed. It has been a lot of fun to see all of the different birds coming to find our seeds! Camden is mostly interested in the snow.




And Calvin (I had to put up some picture of him!)....he is busy becoming one of the best law students ever! He got his grades back from the Fall semester and did really well! I am so proud of him. He is just busy trying to keep up that GPA, getting ready for his tournament in Ottawa in five weeks, and everything else. We miss him when he is so busy, but we're very proud of him!

4 comments:

jpaul said...

Higher than a 4.0?? What a smartie. What to go Calvin. And way to go Ashton keeping Camden busy all day!

Carrie said...

Cleaning up after Camden is for sure a full-time job! :)

Katie Nicole said...

LOVE the video of Camden! He's awesome! :D

James and Melissa said...

Camden is so adorable, and you are the cutest mom ever--I need a lesson from you on staying calm when the kitchen is covered in flour!