Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Camden Laughing

My favorite thing to do these days is make Camden smile and laugh, which I think is the cutest thing ever. He loves to kick his legs and wave his arms and he loves it when you talk to him. He also has a very ticklish spot right under his arms. Here is a little video of him laughing and me right along with him :)


Camden and I hang out in my home office during the day. I answer phone calls and do some work while he plays on the floor next to me. It is good for now since he can't crawl away or get into anything! And it's great for me because I can do some work and play with him inbetween. He is just starting to find out that he can control his hands. He loves to look at them and try to grab onto things. Then as soon as he clasps on, he pulls whatever it is he's caught towards his mouth! I guess that's what little babies do! I enjoy my time here at home with him, but we miss Calvin while he's at school. Calvin is busy with his last year taking high-level Economics classes. He is also a TA, which means he is at school from early in the morning until 5-6 o'clock. Here are a couple of pictures to enjoy!


Camden's First Football Game...Go Cougars!




1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Cam is adorable! I can't wait to see him on Saturday! Love you guys!