Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome To Our Blog

Hello! I have decided to start our own blog. I'm sure the most exciting thing on this blog is going to be all of the pictures of our little baby Camden who is growing and changing so quickly. Tomorrow he will be going to his second BYU football game. Camden has become a well-rounded baby! He has been on four plane rides and travelled to Nevada, California, Idaho, and Wyoming and of course, Utah. We love having him with us.
Well, that is all for now, but we'll post more soon!

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

Ashton, I love the new blog! I think it'll be a fun way to keep in touch and see pictures and such! Camden is a cutie! I think I'm going to set one up for danny and me :) And, we're glad that you live so close! I love you! Can't wait to see you again!