Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Waiting for Halloween


So Camden and I were doing our usual Monday morning shopping, and while we were in the store I saw something I just HAD to buy...an orange and striped TIGER costume for Camden! He is the cutest thing ever! I just could not stop laughing and smiling when I put it on him. Even Calvin admited Camden looked very cute in his costume, while not denying how ridiculous he thought I was when I was laughing so hard. Camden is definitly the cutest Tiger I've ever seen! We're working on his roar.




The weekend was nice. My family came down and helped us stain our fence. What a kind act of service! Everyone helped. Even my grandma picked up a paint brush and helped! We could not have done it without them, thanks everyone!!



Sunday was my Mom's Birthday. We went to her house and had dinner and cake. We love spending time with them, Happy Birthday mom! I'm starting to realize just how grateful I should be for my mother. Mothers sacrifice so much! It goes from small things like waiting until your baby isn't needing your attention to eat breakfast, or larger things like sacrificing your own body! (I am working on getting that one back!) It is truly amazing how dependant babies are. Every person in this world, good or bad, was once a little baby who someone had to care for day and night. That's amazing! Anyway, I am grateful for my mother and to now be a mother myself.

Calvin wants me to keep track of our life on here kind of like our family journal. We haven't been the greatest journal writers lately, so hopefully this will work. Calvin is doiong well, just so busy with school. He is taking a jogging class and so he runs in the evenings with our dog Butch. He helps me be motivated to exercise too. Tuesday nights we watch our favorite TV show, Prison Break, so that is our plan for tonight.

Well, leave some comments so we know who's coming here! Hope you enjoy it!

5 comments:

Starla said...

Hey- your little boy is so cute! I definitely blog stalk you. I'm not very good at leaving comments! Hope you guys are doing well!

Emily said...

Hi Ashton! I love Camden's tiger outfit. It definetly brings me great joy to see him in it. I hope that you are having a good day!
Emily

Jaycie Allen said...

Hi Winder family. I love the blog. It is fun to see Camden and how big he is getting. We hope to see you soon.

Amy Elizabeth said...

The blog is so fun to read! Thanks Ash! And thank you for bringing over the headband today! Sorry that I was so busy...I'm hoping things'll get a little more under control after the wedding. Then again, we'll see :) Camden is adorable in that costume! I love you all! It was fun to see you Saturday!

Mike and Lauren said...

I love your blog...and Camden's cute costume! I can hear your laugh as you watch him in it. He is pretty dang cute.