Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lost

My beautiful wedding ring is lost. I am so sad. I last remember wearing it on Sunday. I almost always put it away in my ring box or my jewelry box, and when I went to put it on Tuesday, it was nowhere to be found. I have searched every place in my house I can think of, with no luck. I remember Sunday night feeling in the dark for my box to put my ring in, but not finding it, so I don't know if I kept it on, or just set it on my night stand. Then on Monday, I don't think I put it on in the morning because I was doing some work and didn't want to wear it. So, it is gone. It makes me sad that it must be somewhere in this world (or my house!) but I just don't know where! I'm hoping that it will just turn up somewhere. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Mike and Lauren said...

Good luck with the hunt Ash! I bet you will find it, and I will say a little prayer for you. It's gotta be in the house...I hate it when I can't find stuff.

Unknown said...

That stinks! Good luck! I feel so naked without my ring! I can't imagine what its like LOSING it