Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Very Busy!

So last week was a huge week. Aside from the fact that I was searching every place I could think of for my ring, we had a lot going on. Calvin had tests, papers, and homework that were all demanding attention. We also had to get our grass put in as quickly as possible. I am proud to say, I laid all of it down and also mowed the lawn.








We also put our house up for sale. We haven't heard back from schools yet, but we thought we'd get a head start, as we are pretty sure Calvin won't be going to school here. We're hoping to hear something in the next few weeks.

What else? We were so busy! This week I worked on Amy's wedding video. Only a few more days until the wedding! Wow!

I made a couple good dinners-our favorites this week were meatless manicotti and ranch hamburgers. Let me know if you want some good recipes!

I'm so glad about my ring. It truly was a blessing that Calvin found it. He was sitting in his truck and just saw it out of the corner of his eye and just picked it up without even realizing what it was. He was so sweet, he wanted to surprise me, so he bought me a rose and gave it to me when I got home. I saw a little card taped to it, so I opened it up and found a ring! At first I thought he had gotten me a different ring to wear, then I realized it was mine! I was so happy.

Well,that's all I can think of! Camden is doing great. He's such a happy little boy and he loves to play. We are so lucky to have him.

1 comment:

Mike and Lauren said...

Yay for your ring! I am so proud of you that you laid all the grass too. Good work Ash.