Thursday, February 24, 2011

"I do reading"


I was making dinner yesterday and Camden was playing in the living room, when I heard him go into the bathroom. A minute later, he came back out to get a chair from his little table in the kitchen. I went to check on what he was doing, and this is what I found :) He had set this up all by himself. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I do reading."

I took a little video, but you can't hear him talking very well.

It's starting to warm up outside, so we've had the chance to get out and enjoy some of the nice, sunny days! We cleaned off our patio and ate some lunch outside.

On Saturday, we went over to the park to play in the sand. Camden was having too much fun to look at the camera!




When we're not outside, Camden loves to build roads with his blocks and play with his collection of cars.


We are so excited for Spring to be here! It can't come fast enough! Especially because that means Calvin will be caught up on more of his school things (he has been extremely busy!!) and we'll have a chance to go on a vacation for spring break!

3 comments:

Roger said...

Thanks for taking time to make these posts. I could log on and read about your family every day!!!

Camden is growing up. I can't wait to see you.

Love you!!!!

Dad

Katie Nicole said...

It was good to see Camden with sign language book. :)

Katie Nicole said...

P.S. I'm all caught up on my blog! Finally... ;) Hope you guys are having a wonderful springbreak!