Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day of February


Wow, February has been such a busy month! Calvin has had so much going on this month with school, the Duke Law Journal, and everything else in between! I truly appreciate him and how much he takes time to spend with Camden and me, even when he has so much going on. We had a fun Valentine's Day weekend. Calvin got me these bright and beautiful flowers.

On Monday, he brought home some sugar babies for Camden and some chocolate-covered macadamia nuts for me, yum!

We got to go out on a date to Rockfish Grill at Southpoint over the weekend. It was fun to spend some time together and the food was really good!




Thank you Calvin for all you do and for working so hard! Thank you Camden for being such a sweet little boy and my little companion every day. What great Valentine's I have!

No comments: