Friday, February 4, 2011

Lots of Shirts!


Camden is so funny! Lately, he has been telling me he wants to wear "lots of shirts." One morning, he brought down this whole pile of shirts from his drawer and told me he wanted to wear them all. So I put an extra one on, and he said more. We kept on going until we could not put any more shirts on. The funniest thing is that he wore them all day! He did not want me to take them off. I think he had on about 6 shirts, including at least one sweatshirt.



This is the most extreme day of our "lots of shirts" but there are plenty of days that he still gets out a pile of shirts and asks to put them all on. What a funny boy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh how I love that boy! Hahaha what a funny kid!

Amy said...

Thanks for being so good about posting! I love to see the cute and fun things you guys are doing! Love you!