Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's a BOY!

You may have heard the news, but we found out yesterday that we are going to be having a baby boy! He is due on July 4th. We are all so happy and excited. Camden has been saying that he is going to have a sister, so now we are working on convincing him that it actually is going to be a brother (and that the baby is in mom's tummy and not his own). I think it will be so fun for Camden to have a brother.

I have just started to feel the baby moving, which is also really exciting. I can't wait for Calvin and Camden to be able to feel it too. I think that will help Camden understand even more.

We are just so grateful to be a family and to be able to add one more little boy. I am going to be even more outnumbered! Calvin's dad pointed out that I might begin to get a feeling of what my dad went through all those years with all girls! I love my boys and I am so happy to have another one!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Camden is so stinkin cute! I love it!

Katie Nicole said...

I'm excited that you guys are having a baby boy! I'm glad Camden is going to have a baby brother. I'm sure they will have fun playing together. I can't wait to meet the baby boy. Congratulations again!

Love you guys!